Thursday, March 10, 2011

21st Birthday Party

Last night while out with friends I met a girl who was celebrating her 21st birthday. She was "tired" and no one was buying her shots and she was playing on her phone. A LOT.

For about 30 seconds I tried to explain to her how this could be GREAT. How she should be taking advantage of turning 21, it only happens once, no more I.D. pass backs, no more asking older friends to buy alcohol, etc., etc.

I told her I regretted how I celebrated my 21st birthday celebration (I ate two boxes of movie chocolate while watching Devil Wears Prada and then got two cocktails at a bar and went to bed early).

It was at this point I realized what I have to do.

I need a 21st birthday re-do.

So here is the plan.

I want to wear a tiara that says birthday girl on it. I want to take chocolate cake shots and apple pie sparkler shots and have strangers sing happy birthday to me while I blow out 21 candles.

For now though I have to do laundry while I further my plans for a 21st Birthday Party Extravaganza.

No comments:

Post a Comment